Pages

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Time Flies

I have been a very naughty blogger; I let life run away with me and neglected to attend to The Secret Speakeasy. So here I am, to dust off the cobwebs and rearrange the furniture.

A lot has been happening in Nightingale World. I have decided to go back to work; John's recovery from an aquired brain injury is progressing well and I need to get back in touch with the outside world. So, in less than two weeks time I will become the new PA to the Directors of One Creative Environments, an architectural design practice. Having spent the last five years working within the design & build sector, I know this job will fit me like a glove.

I have also had my own cow named after me. Ali lives in New South Wales, Australia on the "ranch" owned by one of my BF's, Janine Snow (Princess Nini of Snowland - she rules Wales you know !)

I adore Highland Cattle, and Ali is a beauty. I only hope she doesn't end up like Colin, another of Janine's bovine entourage. He is now packaged up in her kitchen, marked as Scottish fillet and lean mince :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment